Just starting out…

Home Community Nualgi Aquarium Trials Just starting out…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cameron 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cameron
    Participant

As I am starting the trial today; I thought I would give a little bit of information about my tank and the reason why I signed up for the trial.
    I have a 66 gallon tank with a 15 gallon sump. I utilize the Maxspect R420R 160W led for my lighting, an Eheim 1262 and Vortech MP10 for flow. I use a Bubble Magus NAC6 skimmer and I run a reef octopus media reactor for biopellets. I average a 10 gallon water change every 15 days. My tank is mostly “softies” (various mushrooms, zoas, palyzoas with a few odds and ends mixed in.)
    The reason for wanting to participate in the trial is that I have various algae on both sand and rock. The algae on the sand is around the area where my pistol shrimp lives and as such, the CUC does not frequently venture to. The algae on the rocks (and sometimes corals) is an unknown slime algae which does not respond to the various treatments out there. I can syphon it off but, it frequently returns.
    This is just a start, will let you know more information as it develops.

Cameron

Cameron
    Participant

Corals

Purple Algae

Green Algae

Tank

NualgiAquarium
    Keymaster

Great! To get best results from Nualgi trial, we recommend you read our FAQ page and Dosing Instructions and then ask all the questions about your issues before starting the dose

Cameron
    Participant

Cameron
    Participant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply. Log In or Create an Account