my trial

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jerry Hansen 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jerry Hansen
    Participant

I am on my second dose, 2 days into it, my 3rd dose will take place this Sunday!!  One thing I am or have noticed is that I went in the tank to pick some long flowing hair algae, and I pulled up and took out of the tank!!! The thing I noticed that when pulling the tougher bristly green algae it broke away from rock very easily, not like trying to get off before!!! I’m not sure, but it appears to me that all the green algae is or seems to be getting lighter in color, and maybe wasting away a bit!!!! Excited at starting to see results after two doses!! Hopefully upward and onward from here with positive results!!! I will comment on any future noticeable changes in the future!!! Also yesterday received my Orbit Marine led lighting, installed yesterday with m4 program which is 80% blue and white lighting running from 8am-4pm says good starting point and good for acclimation of corals and or new fish!! Thought that would be a good starting point for a few days, let everything settle in!!!! Stay tuned for more updates you can view video of halides to LEDs and 2nd dose of Nualgi on my YouTube channel under 7485jerry check it out!!!! Thanks for viewing and looking at comments, Looks to be nothing but positive effects all the way around!!

NualgiAquarium
    Keymaster

Awesome man! Thank you for being so diligent in posting your experiences.

Jerry Hansen
    Participant

Put my 3rd dose in yesterday after my water change!!! My observations are lots of brown algae on tank bed along with some green hair algae!!! Pulled up the green as much as possible and vaccumed up the entire tank bed with my python, then did water change!  Thursday, received my new orbit marine led lighting which is amazing!!! It looks to me like bristly and green hair algae on rocks getting thinner, not spreading or growing, and also changing to a lighter color!! Looks like I can see more of my rock than before so everything looks positive, and no negatives at all to report!!  Put up my 3 rd video on YouTube under 7485jerry.

Jerry Hansen
    Participant

Posted 4th video today on YouTube!! 4th dose 16 days dosing 3 ml every 4 days I don’t think I will have enough Nualgi to do 12 week trial unless I misunderstood it should be 12 week trial?????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply. Log In or Create an Account