Started my trial 180G Peninsula 300G total water volume

Home Community Nualgi Aquarium Trials Started my trial 180G Peninsula 300G total water volume

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NualgiAquarium 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Travis Moore
    Participant

Hello All,

I started my free trial today. I followed the protocol and used the water volume calculator on the site to does 9.0ml. I uploaded a photo of my tank from Day 1. I will be dosing on a weekly basis. Looking forward to sharing my experiences with everyone.

Travis Moore
    Participant

Hello all,

I am posting for my second dosing. I have already began to notice some changes happening. Before dosing Nualgi, I couldn’t go a day without cleaning my glass. I have cleaned my glass once since the first dose. As far as polyp extension. I haven’t noticed any changes yet. Everything is opening up normally. As far as livestock, I am housing 5 anthias, 2 clowns, 2 wrasses and two tangs. I have a very small CUC. Equipment is twin wavelike DC6000 returns, beckett style skimmer, twin Tunze 6105’s, 3 Kessil A360WE. Everything is hooked up to an Apex. Water changes are accomplished daily with an automatic water changer. Im looking forward to further progress with Nualgi.

NualgiAquarium
    Keymaster

Thank you for the update!

Travis Moore
    Participant

Hello all,

Third week here and everything is remaining the same as my second week post. I am seeing small breakouts of cyano algae however it is very contained. I siphon these small amounts out of the tank. There is very little algae on the tank glass. I am seeing in the corners of my aquarium that the sand bed is developing a very nice green color. Otherwise, business as usual.

NualgiAquarium
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply. Log In or Create an Account