Using Nualgi With ATO and Dosing Systems

Home Community Saltwater Aquariums Using Nualgi With ATO and Dosing Systems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NualgiAquarium 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sam
    Participant

I would like to share my experience with Nualgi and how I used it.

In my instructions I was told to add the dose into a half gallon of water then add to the tank or sump. Because of thisĀ I had the idea of adding that half gallon to my reef tanks ATO system and dosed it over the course of the week. This turned out perfectly so no need to worry about forgetting about a dose. From my experience with ATO systems as well as dosing pumps, it would be my opinion that it would be a good idea to use a bit of science and math and find a good dilution and use a dosing pump to dose the proper solution of Nualgi daily, it seems to keep my nano system very stable which is always a good thing. So if anybody would have any questions to please post them below!

NualgiAquarium
    Keymaster

Our product development team agrees! Thank you for sharing your insights!! With daily dosing, diatoms created by Nualgi are consumed by zooplankton and the zooplankton feed the fish and corals…so no buildup and a balanced tank!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply. Log In or Create an Account