Every system is different, but some of the possible reasons Nualgi would not work in a tank are:
- Over feeding. We recommend feeding once every other day.
- Poor quality lights and/or incorrect lighting periods. Ask experts in our forum for specific recommendations.
- Excess nutrients in the water from using nutrient products alongside Nualgi.
- Water temperature is too high for diatoms to grow.
- Water contains Phenols and Phenolic compounds inhibiting growth of diatoms.
Contact us to help you troubleshoot.